Advantages and disadvantages of water source heat pump unit
A water source heat pump is a low-grade heat energy resource formed by using shallow water sources on the earth’s surface, such as solar energy and geothermal energy absorbed in groundwater, rivers, and lakes. The heat pump principle uses a small amount of high-level electrical energy input to realize the transfer of low-level thermal energy to high-level thermal energy A technology.
- Energy-saving, heat recovery during winter operation.
- There is no need for a freezer room, no large ventilation pipes and circulating water pipes, but no insulation, which reduces the cost.
- Easy to measure. 4. Convenient installation and low maintenance cost.
- Flexible application and convenient adjustment.
- The new wind cannot be used to the maximum during the transition season.
- The unit is noisy.
- Most of the units are installed in the ceiling, which brings certain difficulties to maintenance.
Geson chiller product range covers Industrial Refrigeration and Commercial Central air-conditioning, including Water-cooled chillers, Air-cooled chillers, Screw Chillers, Scroll Chillers, Centrifugal chillers, Water(ground) source heat pumps, Air source heat pumps and etc., Capacity from 2tons~4000tons, and temperature from -160℃~30℃, complete full product series for customers.
Read more, pls visit www.linkedin.com/in/gesonchiller