Maintenance of heat pump unit for swimming pool
Maintenance of heat pump dehumidification air conditioning unit for swimming pool
Before the technology of heat pump dehumidification and air conditioning for swimming pools has not yet matured, the most common solution for controlling humidity is to exhaust the indoor high-humidity air and replenish the outdoor dry air in time. In winter, the implementation of this program requires heating a large amount of dry cold air, which consumes very high energy. At the same time, electric or gas boilers are required to heat the pool water to supplement the heat loss caused by surface evaporation and heat conduction such as pool walls. With the rapid development of society, the successful research and development of heat pump dehumidification air conditioners for swimming pools not only solves the indoor air quality problem easily, but also improves the efficiency of constant temperature heating of pool water. To this end, this article will An overview of the installation environment and daily maintenance.
Installation environment and requirements of heat pump dehumidification air conditioner for swimming pool
- The equipment host must be installed in a clean, dry, and air-cleaned equipment room, and keep the temperature in the equipment room above 0 degrees, so as to avoid the sun and rain affecting the normal operation and service life of the equipment.
- The equipment should be placed on the whole cement concrete foundation that is sufficient to bear the weight of the unit and is uniformly stressed without generating large vibration and noise.
- The place of installation should choose a place not close to the heat source, steam source and exhaust gas source.
- There should be enough space for daily maintenance and inspection around the equipment.
- In order to reduce the vibration of the machine, be sure to install the vibration damping pad and the foot fixing screw.
- Before the start-up and commissioning after the unit is fixed in place, the fan foot fixing plate must be removed so that the fan shock absorber can function.
How to effectively prevent corrosion?
The heat pump type dehumidification air conditioner for swimming pool is operated in a corrosive environment for a long time. In order to increase the service life of the dehumidification heat pump, we need to improve the anti-corrosion performance of the unit itself. The constant temperature condenser of the pool water needs to be in constant contact with the pool water. Due to the high corrosion resistance of the heat exchanger, when the PH value of the water is maintained at 7.2-7.8 and the chlorine concentration in the water is less than 5ppm, the heat exchanger will not be corroded. But in fact, some automatic chlorine addition opportunities lead to high concentration of chlorine in the pool water, which in turn leads to corrosion of the heat exchanger.
Commonly used chlorinating machines are pipeline type and pressure type, and the pipeline type chlorinating machine is installed on the circulating pipeline after the swimming pool is heated. The pressure type chlorination machine introduces a small amount of water from the high-pressure side of the pump, plus chemicals, and then sends it to the swimming pool after dilution. When the water pump and system are running and working, there will be no corrosion problems. However, when the pump is stopped, a large amount of high-concentration chlorine gas may be charged into the chlorination machine and connecting pipes and then moved to the heat exchanger. At this time, the necessary precautions need to be taken for the automatic chlorination machine, otherwise it will cause serious damage to the heat pump.
- Pressure type chlorination machine: This type of chlorination machine needs to be provided with a maintenance valve at the inlet pipe of the chlorination machine to prevent the chemical agent from being transferred to the heat exchanger when the water pump stops running. The maintenance valve must have high corrosion resistance.
- Pipeline chlorination machine: This type of chlorination machine is installed on the return water pipeline between the pool heat exchanger and the pool. Generally, it is recommended that the chlorination machine be placed as far away as possible from the heat exchanger, and the maintenance valve is required to be installed between the heat exchanger and the chlorination machine.
- Input type chlorination machine: liquid or granular chemical agents should be avoided to be directly fed into the separator. These granular substances are sucked into the filter and form a high concentration of chemical substances, thereby destroying the filter and heat exchanger .
The safest method of water treatment is manual operation, which uses chemicals regularly away from the dispenser and the bottom pipe. It is very safe and simple to put chemicals in a container with water flowing. No matter what kind of water treatment method is used, there will be many factors that need to be tested regularly.
Daily maintenance and maintenance:
In the maintenance process of water treatment projects, the unreasonable backwashing process of the swimming pool filtration system will cause the operation failure of the swimming pool special heat pump dehumidification air conditioning equipment. In order to avoid the occurrence of malfunctions, we briefly talk about the maintenance operations during the backwashing of swimming pool filters:
When preparing for backwashing:
- First turn off the dehumidification heat pump equipment;
- Close the inlet and outlet valves of the dehumidification heat pump;
- Refer to the swimming pool filter manual to start and operate the backwash;
- Re-set the normal water circulation, it needs to run continuously for 10 minutes to reduce the air in the system;
- Open the two water valves of the dehumidification heat pump equipment;
- The water pressure of the filter should be 15Psi or greater;
- Open the exhaust port on the water outlet pipe and check whether the water circulation through the dehumidification heat pump device has been completed;
- Check and set the appropriate water flow;
- Start the dehumidification heat pump equipment;
- All the maintenance doors of the equipment are equipped with metal locks. When opening the maintenance door, use an allen wrench to loosen the hexagonal screws in the lock, and then turn the lock to the right 90 °; The opposite operation is used.
- Regularly clean the air filter. On the front or back of the main unit, there is a small maintenance door, which can be pulled out after opening in the case of shutdown. Take the filter to the faucet and wash it in the opposite direction of the windward side (Note: It is strictly prohibited to knock the filter!)
- Periodically check the opening performance of the leakage air switch of the heat pump main power supply: After pressing the leakage test button above the leakage air switch, the air switch will change from the closed state to the open state. This action should be checked in the stopped state without load.
- Periodically check the disconnection performance of the flow switch: In the shutdown state and when the power is turned off, open the cover of the flow switch, and then start and stop the pump to see if the flow switch will close with the start of the pump and follow The pump stops and stops.
- Regularly clean the fins of the air-cooled condenser: the fins are sprayed with an anti-corrosion film. Strong acids, strong alkalis or strong cutting will cause damage to the anti-corrosion film. It is strictly forbidden to use strong acids, strong alkalis or strong cutting methods to clean the condensation Device. The correct cleaning method is: rinse with detergent and warm water and gently brush the fins with a soft brush. The fins are easy to damage, so you need to be very careful when cleaning.
- Handle the weeds and garbage around the air-cooled condenser in time to prevent debris from being sucked into the wind condenser and blocking the inlet air, which will seriously affect the heat dissipation.
- Periodically clean the air inlet filter cotton of the electric box and the water inlet filter of the pool water constant temperature condenser.
Geson chiller product range covers Industrial Refrigeration and Commercial Central air-conditioning, including Water-cooled chillers, Air-cooled chillers, Screw chillers, Scroll chillers, Centrifugal chillers, Water(ground) source heat pumps, Air source heat pumps and etc., Capacity from 2tons~4000tons, and temperature from -160℃~30℃, complete full product series for customers.
Read more, pls visit www.linkedin.com/in/gesonchiller