Industrial chiller installation tutorial and precautions
With the continuous improvement of domestic industrial production capacity, industrial chillers are increasingly favored by enterprises. However, during the installation of industrial chillers, some installation problems are often encountered. So how do we properly install industrial chillers?
Industrial chiller installation tutorial and precautions:
Industrial chiller installation tutorial and precautions. Everyone knows that in summer, the temperature increase will be relatively large, and electronic devices are prone to high temperature load. Taking the mobile phone as an example, I believe that everyone has experienced playing with mobile phones in summer is particularly hot, and they are worried that the temperature of mobile phone batteries is too high. If the phone is stuck, it will explode if it is heavy, so everyone generally likes to stay in a ventilated or air-conditioned room, so it is the same as a chiller for electronic mechanical equipment. In order to ensure the safety of the operation of industrial chillers, in the actual installation process , You need to choose a highly secure installation environment. Due to the high temperature that occurs during the operation of industrial chillers, an installation environment with a low ambient temperature and good ventilation must be selected. Keep away from all kinds of flammable and explosive substances, which can achieve the purpose of improving the operating efficiency of industrial chillers.
Stable power supply
The power supply of the chiller adopts three-phase four-wire, the power wire (R, S, T) is connected to the live wire, (N) is connected to the neutral wire, and (G) is the ground wire. The unit is connected to the post in the box with a perforation on the main power line of the electric control box to ensure the connection is tight. The chiller is equipped with various measures such as current overload protection, high and low pressure protection at the discharge end of the compressor, motor coil overheat protection, anti-icing protection, interlocking protection of cooling water flow, and advanced control circuits. The control circuit of the chiller has been installed and debugged by the manufacturer, please do not modify it at will.
- During the installation, please check whether the industrial chiller is damaged, and select a suitable place to facilitate installation and future maintenance.
- The site where the unit is installed must be the floor, installation mat or foundation, its level is within 6.4mm, and can bear the unit’s operating weight.
- The unit should be placed in an engine room with a room temperature of 4.4-43.3 ° C. There should be sufficient space around and above the unit for daily maintenance work.
- At one end of the unit, there should be a space for the exhaust pipe for cleaning the condenser tube bundle, and door holes or other suitable holes can also be used.
- When the surrounding environment of the water source and the cooling water tower is bad, Y-type filters must be installed and regularly cleaned for the chilled water and cooling water circuits. The highest part of the closed chilled water system must be installed with an automatic exhaust valve, and the lowest part of the system should be equipped with a drainage joint to drain the system. use.
- According to the cooling capacity of the industrial chiller, select the matching cooling tower.
- After the chilled water pipeline system passes the leak test, wrap the insulation layer to avoid the loss of cold and dripping of the pipeline.
After reading this Industrial chiller installation tutorial and precautions, did you learn some knowledge, so that we can solve the minor problems by ourselves in the future, without the hassle of waiting for several days or longer to wait for the installer. Of course, in addition to installation, inspection and maintenance of industrial chillers should be done in normal work, so that the life of industrial chillers can be extended more effectively.
The above suggestions are for reference only, for specific installation, please refer to the installation instruction manual of the purchased product or let a professional do it.
Geson chiller product range covers Industrial Refrigeration and Commercial Central air-conditioning, including Water-cooled chillers, Air-cooled chillers, Screw chillers, Scroll chillers, Centrifugal chillers, Water(ground) source heat pumps, Air source heat pumps and etc., Capacity from 2tons~4000tons, and temperature from -160℃~30℃, complete full product series for customers.
Read more, pls visit www.linkedin.com/in/gesonchiller