Maintenance methods of industrial chiller
We are talking about the maintenance of the chillers today. Maintenance in the mechanical equipment is an essential point. Only if the machine is maintained frequently, the machine will not be aging or not working. Otherwise, if you let it go, then this machine and equipment must be used. The time it takes is not as long as the machine used for maintenance.
Maintenance methods of industrial chillers:
- The protection device settings of the industrial chiller unit have been set by the manufacturer, and users should not modify it at will.
- Regularly check whether the cooling water system of the chiller is normal, whether the cooling tower fan and sprinkler shaft are running well, and whether the water supply of the built-in water tank of the chiller is normal. Regularly check the chiller for refrigerant leakage: you can refer to the parameters displayed on the high and low pressure meters on the front panel of the host to determine.
- When the unit fails to alarm and stop, you should press the alarm stop button first, and then check the cause of the failure. Remember not to start the machine forcibly before troubleshooting.
- If it is not an emergency situation during use, do not turn off the unit by cutting off the power supply at random; if the unit is stopped for a long time in winter, turn off the unit first, then turn off the main power supply, and drain the water in the chiller.
- Use industrial chillers to keep the machine room clean and well ventilated, and regularly clean the condenser to ensure the normal operation of the unit.
- For the air-cooled chiller, check whether the rotation of the fan is correct after starting. If the rotation is normal, it can be used normally. If it is reversed, the power wiring is reversed, and the phase sequence must be replaced before starting. Also ensure a good heat dissipation effect, which should keep the surface of the cooling coil of the chiller clean, ensure the air circulation around the machine, the temperature is low, and clean the cooling coil regularly.
- The water-cooled chiller should keep the cooling water tower clean, keep the air circulation and temperature around the water tower low, and prevent debris from entering the cooling water tower to reduce heat dissipation efficiency.
- The system should be cleaned when the chiller is used for six months, and it should be cleaned once a year. The main cleaning parts include: cooling water tower, heat dissipation water pipe and condenser part to ensure better cooling effect. If the chiller is used for more than 6 months, the dehumidifier or the high / low pressure switch often fails, or the cooling capacity is reduced. This requires professional maintenance personnel to repair it.
The above are some ways to maintain industrial chillers. If we do a good job of maintaining chillers in daily, we can not only improve the working efficiency of chillers, but also extend the life of chillers. Can be more durable.
Geson chiller product range covers Industrial Refrigeration and Commercial Central air-conditioning, including Water-cooled chillers, Air-cooled chillers, Screw chillers, Scroll chillers, Centrifugal chillers, Water(ground) source heat pumps, Air source heat pumps and etc., Capacity from 2tons~4000tons, and temperature from -160℃~30℃, complete full product series for customers.
Read more, pls visit www.linkedin.com/in/gesonchiller