It only consumes a small amount of reverse cycle network, but can obtain a large amount of heating energy.
A heat pump can effectively reuse the low-grade heating energy, and achieve energy-saving purpose.
A heat pump usually obtains heat energy from nature air, water, or geographical soil.
There are air source heat pumps, water-source heat pumps, and geographical heat pump units.
- 100KW~100KW Heating and Cooling Heat Pumps;
- Cooling: Inlet/outlet chilled water temperature 12/7℃, cooling water temperature 18/29℃;
- Heating: Inlet/outlet chilled water temperature 15/7℃，heating water temperature 40/46℃。
- Famous brand PLC controller;
- Can supply the above 50℃ water for life.
Contact our experts to design for you……