We offers a full series of air-cooled chillers for a variety of applications ranging from maintaining comfortable in a building to cooling a process. With overlap designing in capacity, efficiency, and sound performance, we’re able to offer our customers multiple choices of chillers to best meet project requirements.
ADH series air cooled screw chiller
Our air-cooled screw chiller offers superior control and industry leading efficiency, delivering lower equipment and installation costs and driving down the total cost of ownership. This air-cooled screw chiller gives you all the benefits of traditional air-cooled chiller without compromise; enjoy high energy efficiency plus a quiet operation that will keep occupants happy.
Features of air cooled screw chiller:
- 14KW~4311KW/ 4RT~1300RT cooling capacity;
- -5℃~20℃ Chilled water temperature
- Optional 2~6 compressor models;
- Available with R22/R134A/R407C/R410A and etc.
- Optional Heat Recovery Function;
- Advanced semi-hermetic 5:6 screw rotor compressor, adopts integration design without shaft seal leakage;
- Compressor is 20%~30% higher performance efficiency;
- Intelligent control by loading
- Running 40,000 hours without failure
- Germany FAG and Sweden SKF high precise bearing;
- Low noice, Low vibration;
- Compressor is ISO9001,CRAA,CE,PED,UL certificated
Micro computer control:
- SIEMENS PLC touch-screen controller;
- Automatically monitor temperature and operating situation;
- Clear animation display;
- Automatically record fault alarm;
- Remote or central control if necessary.
Air cooled screw chiller specification-single compressor 12/7℃::
|Cooling capacity kw||145||159||199||246||302||393||509||608|
|Compressor power kw||43||48||57||69||85||109||147||171|
|Running current A||73||82||97||119||145||186||251||292|
|Chilled water flow m3/h||24.9||27.3||34.2||42.4||51.9||67.5||87.5||104.6|
In industrial application, chilled water or other liquid from the chiller is pumped through process or laboratory equipment. Industrial chillers are used for controlled cooling of products, mechanisms and factory machinery in a wide range of industries. They are often used in the plastic industries, injection and blow molding, metal working cutting oils, welding equipment, die-casting and machine tooling, chemical processing, pharmaceutical formulation, food and beverage processing, paper and cement processing, vacuum systems, X-ray diffraction, power supplies and power generation stations, analytical equipment, semiconductors, compressed air and gas cooling. They are also used to cool high-heat specialized items such as MRI machines and lasers, and in hospitals, hotels and campuses.
Chilled water is used to cool and dehumidify air in mid- to large-size commercial, industrial, and institutional (CII) facilities. Water chillers can be water-cooled, air-cooled, or evaporatively cooled. Water-cooled chillers incorporate the use of cooling towers which improve the chillers’ thermodynamic effectiveness as compared to air-cooled chillers. This is due to heat rejection at or near the air’s wet-bulb temperature rather than the higher, sometimes much higher, dry-bulb temperature. Evaporatively cooled chillers offer higher efficiencies than air-cooled chillers but lower than water-cooled chillers.
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical processing
- Injection Molding machine
- Blowing Molding machine
- Plastic extruding machine;
- Food and beverage processing Industry,;
- Chemical Industry;
- Central Air-Conditioner and etc.
- Cold storage room